- What is a Modded APK:
An Android app is packaged into a file that has an extension named .APK. So, it is called an APK file, which has got all the elements of the app and it can be installed on an Android mobile.A qualified developer can make edits to the elements inside an APK file, to add or enable a limited feature of the official app and then recompile it. Apkkiranrajo
It is known as Modded APK and it is shared on several websites.
FreeVR Real Feel Motorcycle latest Version Modded APK Files.
VR Real Feel Motorcycle Hacker APK Mod Files Description: All Android devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Bluetooth Smart/4 can
download this app, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on all Android
To find out more, please visit our website: https://www.vr-entertain.com.This app is FREE to play.
** Turn the “Bluetooth” and “Location” settings to “ON” to connect with the Bluetooth controller.
With VR Real Feel Motocross, you’ll be racing against other bike riders through
stunts and jumps and twists and turns! 8 different courses to race, including
indoor, outdoor, and even road courses! Level up and unlock new bikes with
different performance characteristics, new track levels as you move up in the
race campaign! Free app download from Google Play. VR headset also works
with hundreds of other free VR games available for download!
– VR Real Feel Motocross comes with everything you need to start racing –
VR headset, free Android app, and a Bluetooth handlebar for ultimate
– Use your Bluetooth handlebars to race and unlock 8 different motorcycles,
including an ATV each with different performance characteristics! Unlock
over 8 different tracks with 4 levels each as you level up!
-The Max Force Feedback in the handlebars lets you feel every bump and
jump or when you crash into other bikes or obstacles for even more
– Our VR headset has a comfortable foam face, adjustable straps, and an
adjustable phone cradle that will hold up larger phones. Additionally, you
can use our headset with your Android phone with hundreds of other free
VR apps available on Google Play.
– Easy setup – download the free app from Google Play. Minimum OS
requirement is Android 4.4. Put 3 AAA batteries (not included) into the
handlebar. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone, and place your smartphone
in the headset & race!
HOW TO PLAY
– Turn on your handlebars, launch the VR Real Feel Motocross App; press the
Scan button to connect.
For Best Performance:
• Turn off other active apps on your Android Phone.
• Ensure Bluetooth is turned on.
• Adjust the harness of the headset to fit your head
• Keep your handlebars upright and play through the tutorial level to learn how to
• After playing for 20 minutes, take a 5-minute break to avoid any feelings of
|Game||VR Real Feel Motorcycle|
|Play-Store||VR Real Feel Motorcycle|
New Features In VR Real Feel Motorcycle :
- VR Real Feel MotorcycleUnlimited gold/stones.
- VR Real Feel MotorcycleApk Bug Fixed.
- VR Real Feel MotorcycleFree Apk files with 4x speed-up.